Dermaheal HSR (5×10 vials)
A skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle and moisturising solution. Topical use only.
Dermaheal HSR is a skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle and moisturising solution to rejuvenating aged dehydrated skin. Contains 1% (10mg/g) Hyaluronic Acid (double the concentration of other available mesotherapy solutions). It also binds 1000 times its own weight in water providing re-hydration and plumping of the dermis.
Recombinant human growth factors that are naturally occurring re-builders of dermal collagen, are also present. Additional supporting ingredients include: Retinal, Ascorbic Acids and Glutathione that are powerful antioxidants and direct stimulators of collagen remodeling and pigmentation reducing agents.
What’s in the box?
- 5ml x 10 Vials
Main Active Ingredients:
Hyaluronic Acid (1%), Rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Rh-Oligopeptide-2 (IGF-1), Rh- Polypeptide-1 (bFGF), Rh-Polypeptide-2 (TRX), Copper Tripeptide-1, Multi-vitamins, Amino Acids and Minerals
What are the benefits of Dermaheal HSR?
- Noticeable effects on the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles by generating new skin cells
- Strengthens skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen, elastin and other ECM
- Hydrates dry skin and helps it to maintain its optimum moisture balance
- Ideal for mature and dry skin types
- How should the treatment be administered?
- Start with one treatment per week for first month
- Two treatments a month for two months
- Once a month for maintenance
Results will vary depending on patient being treated. On average, patients notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. The results do last, as long as the maintenance procedures are performed regularly to offset the natural aging process of the skin.
Not recommended if:
- known persistent hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- autoimmune disorders
- pregnancy or breast-feeding
- simultaneous peeling or laser treatment
- skin infections