Hyaluronidase enzyme aids the absorption of fluids that are injected into the skin.
How does Hyaluronidase Work?
Hyaluronidase works as an enzyme to temporarily break down hyaluronic acid which is found naturally in the body. This makes it easier for injection of fluids to be administered, and effective absorption of the fluids into the skin and tissue.
Hyaluronidase additionally aids the body to reabsorb blood and fluids from the tissues, in the case of a large bruise.
What’s in the box?
- Hyaluronidase enzyme (active ingredient)
- 10 amps (1500iu)
What are the benefits of Hyaluronidase?
- Aid in the penetration of fluids during subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Hyaluronidase can be directly added to the fluid or solution that is being infected into the skin
- Aids absorption of a subcutaneous infusion, where Hyaluronidase is injected beforehand into the site of injection where the injection is to be administered
- To aid the body to reabsorb fluids or blood in haematomas or extravasation, where Hyaluronidase is mixed with saline or water before being injected at the site of injection
- Breaks down Hyaluronic acid which is present between cells to help them adhesive together. This is a temporary action and helps the quick absorption of fluid injections.